For this Assignment, you will test your understanding of fallacies by creating an argument with fallacies in it, then identifying the fallacies and explaining how they operate.
The paper will be at least 4 pages total and contain both Part I and II in a single document. Please label Part I and II so it is possible to easily identify each part of the project.
Part I: Compose a 1-page argument that is purposefully flawed. Employ at least four logical fallacies in the argument. The argument can be from your field of study or your daily life. If you cannot think of an argument in these areas, you could write as a child trying to convince a parent of something, or an interviewee trying to get a job.
Part II: In 2–3 pages, analyze the argument you just created. Identify and label the logical fallacies being used in the argument. Why were these tactics used by the person making the argument? How could the person constructing this argument avoid making those mistakes in argumentation? What would have strengthened each of the claims?
- 9 years ago
- Discuss two of the most valuable tools that you will use as you continue your academic career at CSU: goal and priority management; time management, test taking management, or study strategies.
- Finances Questions
- practical business math procedures
- y= log (log 8 (log 7 (log 6 (log 5 (x))))) find the domain of dy/dx
- what are some of the main rituals in spain, and what are they called, and describe them?
- the existence of extraterrestrial life may never be proven, but what would make this idea become more scientifically acceptable?
- 5 questions you would ask Felix from the book once
- The oldest continuously occupied towns in the United states are inhabited by the
- which of the various arts of west africa do you think is most important?Why?
- if i have an account with coursecompass.com and I have done some of chapters can you do what I didn't...