Option #1: Modern-Day Tale
Go to http://www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/ to read one of the classic stories authored
by the Grimm Brothers in the nineteenth century. Identify the main idea/thesis and rewrite the
fairy tale into a story that applies to today’s society, ensuring that the story idea remains the
same. Just as with an essay, there must be details that support the thesis. Organize your tale
into an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Consider introducing the story in the introduction and creating a thesis statement at the end of
the introduction that contains the story’s moral as well as an overview of the story’s main
Sample Thesis Statement: “When Cinderella disobeyed her step-mother and went to her high
school prom, she was grounded and wasn’t allowed to even attend classes, which resulted in
Child Protective Services removing the step-mother from the home and showing how good
always prevails over evil.”
After you create the thesis statement, rewrite the fable in the body paragraphs using
chronological order. Be sure to sum up the story’s main points as well as the moral in the
- 6 years ago
- To insure accuracy, DNA replication proceeds at a relatively slow pace.
- HISTORY ESSAY
- Financial Statements homework ( Chocolate Nirvana )
- U.S. Managed Care Abroad
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Questions
- approach the development or acquisition of the application or system that you have designed.
- MIS 535 FINAL EXAM ESSAY ANSWERS
- HTML webiste needed
- History online class 4 week (from 1877 to Present)