An explorer is caught in a whiteout (in which the snowfall is so thick that the ground cannot be distinguished...sportstar1623
An explorer is caught in a whiteout (in which the snowfall is so thick that the ground cannot be distinguished from the sky) while returning to base camp. He was supposed to travel due north for 4.2 km, but when the snow clears, he discovers that he actually traveled 7.2 km at 44o north of due east. How far (in km) must he now travel to reach base camp?
- 9 years ago
- What is 45/18 in simplest form?
- Discuss the importance of critical thinking to society?
- when i am writing an essay about a movie, how do I make the title of the essay my own...
- Solve linear system by using the substitution method. y = 2x 3x + 2y = 21
- identify two standards for each of the different aspects of social care work in personal development
- What are some of the challenges people in the Southwest are now facing because of the recent rapid growth in...
- British government 4.7% perpetuities pay £4.7 interest each year forever. Another bond, 3.2% perpetuities, pays £3.2 a year forever. What is the value of 4.7% perpetuities if the long-term interest rate is 6.7%? What is the value of 3.2% perpetuities?
- What natural features of the coast of Virginia might have helped to hide the Raonoke settlement from Spanish sailors?
- 10 notes about exodus, passover