Explain what happens to the viscosity of milk, quicksand and plastic when subjected to changes in temperature and pressure. Compare...Joshhinton64
Explain what happens to the viscosity of milk, quicksand and plastic when subjected to changes in temperature and pressure. Compare and explain their behaviour when they are subjected to shearing forces. Your answers should be supported by the appropriate rheograms
- 10 years ago
- decide whether the equation defines y as a function of x: (x^2)y-(x^2)+4y=0
- if i walk for 2hrs and 40 mins at 8 kph, how far will i have walked?
- given that a:b=2:9 and b:c=3:5, find a:b:c
- Can you tell the parent genotype from examining the genotypes of the offspring
- -3x-3y=5 y=-5x-17
- An archeologist unearths a skeleton of a mastodon. Analysis shows the skeleton to a carbon-14 activity of 2 cmp (counts...
- Communicable diseases are caused by pathogens. What is best way to prevent the spread of these organisms
- What made the Kush kingdom the center of trade?
- Whats the values of x and y?
- The altitude to the hypotenuse of a right triangle divides the hypotenuse into segments of lengths 5 and 15. What is the length of the altitude?