Explain the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.whieso
Directions:Provide Short Essay Answers and Cite Your Work Using APA Style.
Explain the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.
Explain the independent source doctrine and give an example.
Explain the inevitable-discovery exception and give an example.
Explain the silver platter doctrine and the current test.
Explain the good faith exception to the exclusionary rule.
Explain the impeachment exception to the exclusionary rule.
List and describe the three basic types of identification procedure.
What test does the court apply to determine whether or not the in-court identification is trustworthy?
What are the five factors used to test the reliability of an identification?
What must the court first determine if a question is raised about the suggestiveness of a pretrial identification?
If a court finds an identification procedure to be unnecessary and suggestive what must the court then determine?
The Exclusionary Rule relates primarily to cases involving issues of search and seizure, arrests, interrogations, and stop-and-frisk iolations. Please state two exemptions to the Exclusionary Rule and explain them in detail.
- 7 years ago
- industrial safety
- Why would local government establish a special district?
- Science 207 week 2 Ashford. For Students.
- PSY 300 Week 1 Individual Assignment Foundations of Psychology Paper
- Operations Management Question
- Astronomy- moon
- Software construction IP 3
- ORIGINAL WORK ONLY - PAPER
- ACC 280 (Principles of Accounting) Complete Course A+ Graded
- NOT RATED6 years ago