Assignment 2: Course Project: Health Promotion Proposal
This week, you will complete the final project. Gather all of the previous weeks' work and utilize the feedback from the facilitator to improve your paper. The final section of the paper will be an evaluation plan which will allow a comprehensive review of the outcomes of your project. Put all of the sections of your paper together into one document and make sure that each section flows well to the next. Submit the completed paper to the W5 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Monday, October 3, 2016.
Describe a single health promotion/disease prevention problem.
Describe the target population and setting.
Describe how the selected problem applies to advanced practice in the student's role option.
Provide an appropriate health promotion/disease prevention theoretical or conceptual framework.
Provide a review of literature related to interventions that address the problem.
Develop a research-based intervention to address the problem in the selected population/setting.
Description of intended outcomes.
Description of the evaluation plan to measure efficacy of the proposed intervention.
Use good writing skills, appropriate grammar, and application of APA formatting throughout paper, citations, and references.
- 5 years ago
- "The Internet and Information"
- For Suraya
- 150 words - DQ - 2 hours
- Part 2 Use the transcript created in Part 1 to reflect on feelings and responses. Create an 8- to12-slide MicrosoftÂ®PowerPointÂ® presentation, with...
- Business Law HW.
- Case Study (Trader Joe’s): Write a three to five (3-5) page paper
- 3. Determine the output displayed in the text box when the button is clicked. Assume the response is B Private Sub...
- MGT 498 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Competitive Advantages Paper / MGT 498 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Learning Team Reflection /Week 4 Summary
- MGT 498 Week 3 Individual Assignment Environmental Scan Paper /MGT 498 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Learning Team Reflection /Week 3 Summary
- Three Stats Problem Questions
- NOT RATED
Course Project: Health Promotion Proposal
This week, you will complete the final project. Gather all of the previous weeks' work and utilize the feedback from the facilitator to improve your paper. …5 years ago