Use the given information to find the minimum sample size required to estimate an unknown population mean µ. How many adults must be randomly selected to estimate the mean FICO (credit rating) score of working adults in a country? WE want 95% confidence that the sample mean is within 3 points of the population mean, and the population standard deviation is 69.
The minimum sample size required is …. adults (Round up to the nearest whole numbers)
Please show work.....
- History HS - Research the Korean war from 1950-1953 and do the attached assignment......To what extent was the Korean conflict a successful attempt at containment?
- the great gatsby
- Why does Abby claim that reverend hale wife is involved in witchcraft hysteria? crucible
- Trying to Strike a Balance In order to bargain for the health and safety of employees, the Oil, Chemical and Atomic...
- Workplace Wellness Assignment
- What is the area of triangle ABC if a = 14, b = 9, and c = 21?
- Need Homework Help
- The United States tried to solve the "Indian problem" by eliminating the Indians. Do you agree or disagree with this...