Excel working problem
Complete the following problem sets in Financial Management using Microsoft® Excel®:
Changing WACC and optimal choice. Austin Enterprises is currently an all-equity firm. The firm is considering selling debt (bonds) and retiring some of the equity. However, at each level of debt, debt becomes more expensive (cost of debt is rising), and the riskiness of the equity also rises with more and more debt. Using a spreadsheet, determine the best combination of debt and equity for Austin Enterprises if
The current beta of Austin Enterprises is 0.85.
The current market return is 12%.
The current risk-free rate is 3%.
The total equity is 20,000,000 shares at $25 per share.
Debt is sold in units of $2,000,000.
The first unit of debt has a cost of 7.5%.
The tax rate of Austin Enterprises is 40%.
For each additional unit of debt (each additional $2,000,000), the cost of debt rises by 0.85%, and the beta of Austin Enterprises rises by 0.025.
Where is the WACC the lowest? Graph the results of the changing WACC.
- wk 8 policy EXPERT_RESEARCH ONLY!!!
- Assignment Due ASAP
- Factorial ANOVA
- STAT 200 HW
- Essay Questions See Description
- DON'T CONTACT ME FOR MORE PAY PLEASE
- Finance question - Corporate governance has become increasingly important over the years. The Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act was enacted to improve transparency in financial accounting and to prevent fraud.
- ** 8 hours** 400 words
- Effective Strategies Paper Due Midnight EST
- Write a Professional document for: Use of diet pills and other dieting aids in a college population with high weight and shape concerns
Need this done in 6 hours theproblem is in the attachment.