Excel Simulation #3 You are going to play a game where you bet a dollar and get to flip a coin ten times. If you get four heads in a row, you win. If you make the tenth flip without getting four heads in a row, you lose. Run this game ten thousand times.Phill5711
this needs to be put in microsoft excell i am having trouble with the math and transfering the math to ecell i do knot know what use. help in the right direction would be good. thank you.
- 9 years ago
- you installed a bookshelf on the wall to organize some of your books. The books that you absolutely want...
- Compared with the George Washington bridge the brooklyn bridge is?
- Chapters 11 and 12 Questions
- Two student groups of 40 students each scored, respectively, between 45% to 85% (first group) and 55% to 90% (second...
- What is the algebraic expression of 11 more than the sum of 30 and a number v?
- standard costing accounting
- Retirement planning and insurance question
- Individual: Creative Thinking /Due 04/29/12 Suppose you are a newspaper columnist who will address in the next editorial blog of your...
- NOT RATED
Excel Simulation #3 - You are going to play a game where you bet a dollar and get to flip a coin ten times. If you get four heads in a row, you win. If you make the tenth flip without getting four …9 years ago