Evolution of Business Reportchrsgi1
ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!!! NO PLAGIARISM!!!!!
You have been tasked to communicate to the VP of Human Resources about the need to prepare current staff for a more diverse workforce as a result of opening a new office (Google) in Miami, FL. This geographical area is known for its cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity in comparison to the company's office in Topeka, KS.
Create a 2,100-word report analyzing the relationship between these concepts or topics:
- Analyze the role of innovation in executing this change.
- Assess managing diversity in the workplace, particularly with new workers coming from Miami.
- Examine how technology facilitates the implementation of change with the distance from Topeka to Miami.
- Explain how the workforce in the company will benefit from welcoming an inclusive and more diverse group of coworkers.
- Explain the benefits and the opportunity that a more diverse workforce will create.
- Include at least five references, with at least two 'peer reviewed' from the UoP library.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Notes: Please be realistic about the challenges faced in opening an office so far away from the current location.
**This is an individual assignment, and it is long. Break it down into subheadings and write the sections one at a time.
- 5 years ago
- Delta Air .....with the link
- unit III assessment
- labor union
- can you give feedback to my peers/classmate (follow the red guide please) 1 paragraph
- Write files in indexing ord and alphabetic sequence
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Eddie Kelly is running for reelection as mayor of a small town in Alabama
- A researcher uses a matched-subjects design to investigate whether single people who own pets
- A large horse riding manufacturer, Buford Hats, is concerned that the mean weight of their classic riding hat
- Motivation and Behavior
You have been tasked to communicate to the VP of Human Resources about the need to prepare current staff for a more diverse workforce as a result of opening a new office in Miami, FL. This …5 years ago