Evidence-Based Practice Project
The proposal is the plan for an evidence-based practice project designed to address a problem, issue, or concern in the professional work setting. Although several types of evidence can be used to support a proposed solution, a sufficient and compelling base of support from valid research studies is required as the major component of that evidence. Proposals are submitted in a format suitable for obtaining formal approval in the work setting. Proposals will vary in length depending upon the problem or issue addressed; they can be between 4,500 and 5,000 words. The cover sheet, abstract, references page, and appendices are not included in the word limit.
Section headings and letters for each section component are required. Responses are addressed in narrative form in relation to that number. Evaluation of the proposal in all sections is based upon the extent to which the depth of content reflects graduate-level critical-thinking skills.
This project contains seven formal sections:
- Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment
- Section B: Problem Description
- Section C: Literature Support
- Section D: Solution Description
- Section E: Change Model
- Section F: Implementation Plan
- Section G: Evaluation of Process
Each section (A-G) will be submitted as separate assignments so your instructor can provide feedback (refer to applicable modules for further descriptions of each section).
The final paper will consist of the completed project (with revisions to all sections), title page, abstract, reference list, and appendices. Appendices will include a conceptual model for the project, handouts, data and evaluation collection tools, a budget, a timeline, resource lists, and approval forms.
please see attachement. I need to submit through turn-it-in. So similarity index should be less than 18 percent in each part. THX
- What advantages did the addition of enforceable standards provide to the APA Ethics Code
- psy 304 outline
- E20-6B (Computation of Actual Return) Hunt Syrups Company provides the following pension plan information. Fair value of pension plan assets, January 1, 2014 $1,250,000 Fair value of pension plan assets, December 31, 2014 1,460,000 Contributions to the pl
- HELP PLEASE
- Aviation Labor Relations
- Business U1
- ECET 340 - Week 2 Assignment
- Who can HELP me?