Evaluate 5.2 Problem 11Clay1203
Jim Outfitters, Inc. makes custom fancy shirts for cowboys. The shirts could be flawed in various ways, including flaws in the weave or color of the fabric, loose buttons or decorations, wrong dimensions, and uneven stitches. Jim randomly examined 10 shirts, with the following results which are in the attached table. a. Assuming that 10 observations are adequate for these purposes, determine the three sigma control limits for defects per shirt. b. Suppose that the next shirt has 13 flaws. What can you say about the process now?
- 9 years ago
- What are the main events in the novel catching fire
- Ger Company reports the following operating results for the month of August: Sales $300,000 (units 5,000); variable costs $210,000; and...
- why is chocolate good for you
- FIND THE UNKNOWN LENGTH
- help for week 3 assignment
- At the instant the traffic light turns green, a car that has been waiting at an intersection starts ahead with...
- during the period from 1492 to 1700 french activity in the amer4ica was primarly directed toward a establishing trade...
- infer how are your senes important for identifying phicical properties of matter?
- an apple and a melon together weigh 1.4 pounds. the apple and an orange together weigh 0.8 pounds. the melon and the orange weigh 1.6 pounds.how much does the orange weigh
- Use the Management Studio to create the following tables and relationships in the Membership database. Define IndividualID and GroupID as...