you will write a paper of 1700 words that does the following:
1. Provides an introduction as to why in the age of globalization incorporating Social Responsibility into Organizational Operations and Ethics is required not optional
2. Compare and contract at least two ethical perspectives that can be linked to one of the three dimensions you analyzed
3. Explain why and how the program needs to be driven down to the employee level and how buy in from employees are to be gotten
4. Explain which of these perspectives serves the organization best and explain why including 3 supporting features of that perspective
5. Provide a conclusion that explains how the company will benefit in terms of its sustainability (its continued ability to survive and flourish) by deploying this program.
You have been selected by the CEO of your firm to research how the company can begin to incorporate Social Responsibility into its core principles and then make sure from the core it expands out into every function and operation of the company. You will not be charged with the actual action steps but how to communicate the need and intent of this transformation and how thought patterns and behaviors will need to change. You will also need to be able to explain why this must be done now and what the enduring value of this transformation will be to everyone involved with the organization.
To help you get some ideas I have provided a list of videos located in the multimedia library section of the OLS library. Just cut and paste the titles in below and you should find the videos.
Challenges Of CSR To Management Teams
Alternative Energy And Social Responsibility
The Connection Between Personal And Moral Integrity
Getting Senior Management To Extend The Boundaries Of Accountability
CSR From A Board Room Point Of View
Tests Of Corporate Social Responsibility
Being A Responsible Business In A Changing World
Social Justice Can Require You To Push The Envelope
Making Business Ethics Part Of Your DNA
The Relationship Between Societal And Shareholder Expectations
- Need help MIS
- How did the preparedness program draw the US into world war one
- counting atoms for dickson only
- FDP Company produces a variety of home security. Gary Price, the company’s president, is concerned with the fourth quarter...
- Due Saturday CST
- ACCT Homework
- History - HW - Vietnam:and assess the policy of containment between the years 1945-1989
- Need By 3/9/13 Statistic questions
- Draw a shape with three straight sides that intersect.none of the sides are equal