Ethics in ActionhUNTEB2x
Review the Ethics in Action scenario in Chapter 7 of your text.
Write a paper of not more than 1,050 words, in APA format, wherein you answer the following questions:
- Does an employer have an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action when the employer knows, or has reason to know, that the employee poses a danger to others?
- Does it matter whether the employer has irrefutable evidence that the employee poses a danger to others or whether the employer has only a reasonable suspicion to that effect?
- If an employer has an ethical obligation to take corrective or preventative action, to whom does that obligation extend and what should that obligation entail?
- Does the employer owe any ethical obligation to the employee in such situations?
- What potential torts are demonstrated in the scenario?
- Analyze any potential criminal liability for the employer and the employee.
Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- 4 years ago
- For Academic Giant
- Ergonomic Assessment - Health Information Management
- hw 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- I have a team assignment due and my teammates didn't do their part.
- I need help with my regression analysis homework.
- For Baber Makayla Only
- PPA699 Public Policy Development Week 6 DB 1 and 2__ 2 SETS ANSWER
- ppa 699 week 5 DISCUSSION 1