- 1. Create a list of universal standards that can be applied to organizational ethics programs (even though the text says it has never been done).
- 2. Determine and discuss how the standards you just created would help you develop an effective ethics program and code or conduct. Please give specific examples
- 3. Discuss the steps you would take to develop ethics training and communication at your current place of work (or school).
- 4. Analyze your current work (or school) environment and determine how best to monitor and enforce ethical standards.
- 5. Compare (1) the benefits associated with conducting an ethics audit against (2) the challenges of measuring nonfinancial performance and the risks inherent in ethics auditing.
- 6. Determine if it would ever be better not to conduct an ethics audit. Explain your rationale
- 7. Analyze the process of conducting an ethics audit and determine which step would be the most difficult to execute correctly. Make at least one (1) recommendation for ensuring the step you identified is successfully completed.
- 8. Carefully consider each step in the ethics audit process and build upon the process as a whole by adding one (1) additional step (the additional step can be added anywhere in the process). Explain how your revised process will produce better results than the original.
- 9. Analyze the key terms of “capitalism, economics, and business ethics” with a focus on how the countries discussed have changed over the last 70 years. Anticipate the direction these countries will take over the next 30 years.
- 10. Review the different global management ethics lists found in Table 10-1 and then create one (a better one) of your own. Explain why your list is better than those depicted.
- 11. Analyze the ethical issues found under “global business practices” (consumerism, human rights, health care, and labor), and determine which set of issues presents the most significant ethical challenges today. Determine which will be the most significant 20 years from now. Explain your rationale.
- 12. Assess the impact the IMF and the WTO have on large multinational corporations like Wal-Mart or Exxon Mobil. Give specific examples to support your argument.
· Create a list of universal standards that can be applied to organizational …