Disabled Veterans Affirmative Action Program. (n.d.). Feds hire vets. Retrieved May 15, 2014, at http://www.fedshirevets.gov/hire/hrp/dvaap/index.aspx
Hiring Veterans (n.d.). U.S. Department of Labor. Retrieved May 15, 2014, at http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/hiring/veterans.htm
Reynolds, T. D., & Nichols, R. M. (2013). New affirmative action requirements for federal contractors and subcontractors regarding veterans and people with disabilities. MONDAQ (October 10). Retrieved May 15, 2014.
- Should disabled veterans get preferential treatment over better-qualified candidates who are not disabled veterans?
- Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12-point type size.
- Your paper should have a separate cover page and a separate reference page containing the full citations corresponding to the in-text citations you choose to use in the body of your paper.
- Cite sources of information in your text
- Proofread your paper before submitting it.
- 6 years ago