eth 4 slp
Here is a video by Ed Freeman discussing stakeholders and stakeholder theory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIRUaLcvPe8
In this Module 4 SLP assignment, you will further the understanding of the ethical issue that you have identified in Module 3. One way of better understanding a business decision or ethical issue is to identify the values of the stakeholders who are involved in the decision.
You also learned something about “stakeholders” and “stakeholder theory” in the Module 4 Background page.
Once you have identified the stakeholders you may want to interview them (a few representatives are fine if you have identified stakeholder groups) if you can, to see what they think about the issue and decision. Your own views might change once you’ve heard from the stakeholders. If you are not able to interview them, put yourself in their position and consider what their views might be based on their values.
Please write a 2- to 3-page paper, not including cover page and reference page, explaining who the stakeholders are for this business decision and ethical issue and explaining their views on the issue and decision.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12-point type size.
- Your paper should have a separate cover page and a separate reference page.
- Proofread your paper before submitting it.
- Safety and Accident Prevention Unit 7 Essay 5
- You will write a research paper about the demographic transition model and global food production and distribution for a growing human population to meet global food security goals.
- English essay
- For Professor Ryan Only
- Coding question
- Use a program (such as MS Word) to write your solutions to the following problems
- Location, Layout, and Physical Facilities
- MGT 401 Week 3 DQ 2 ( Supplied-Air Respirator (S.A.R.) vs. Air-Purifying Respirator (A.P.R) ) ~ 2 Different Answers To Help You Score Better ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- PSY 301 Individual Development Plan