FOR ESSAYS GURU ONLY 2
4.5 - Review Questions
Each module has a set of review questions to assist you in learning the materials and help you prepare for the final exam.
Spend quality time responding to the following questions in your own words.
- Describe the primary flight controls, their movement about each axis, and location.
- Explain the formation of the wing airfoil normal shock wave during high-speed flight.
- Examine the scope and detail of the 100 hour and annual inspection. Who has the authority to sign off on each inspection?
- Differentiate between the four options of the inspection program for large turbine powered, multi-engine aircraft.
- What is the make or buy decision? Critique both sides for aviation maintenance.
Sheehan, J. J. (2013). Business and corporate aviation management (2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill Educationis the make or buy decision? Critique both sides for aviation maintenance.