This is an essay that you have to follow all on the attchementtedy.r
Below is the essay the teacher wants it to look like. what u have to do is follow the attached document she likes certain thing highlighted and bold and what not the example is below on a pass hw i got, i recieved a 56 on it bc i did not follow the changes so please follow the way she wants it to the tee
In a 1 to 2 page paper in Microsoft Word, discuss the following scenarios and how the law of sales pertains to both issues. Consider what the law states about the rights of the owners and sellers. How would you address handling both situations from a legal point of view? Be sure to list any specific law or regulation which would apply in these cases.
Case Study #1
Dechert's camera fails to focus properly so he takes the camera to a camera store to get it repaired. The store sells new and used cameras, and also repairs cameras that have a problem with them. When Dechert returns to the store a week later to pick up the camera, the store informs him that it has been misplaced, and they can not find it. It turns out after the camera was fixed, a dishonest employee sold it to a customer who came in to buy a used camera. If Dechert finds out the name of the customer who bought the camera can he recover it from the customer?
Case Study #2
Allis enters into a contract to buy a restored Model T car. At the time the contract is entered into, the Model T has not yet been restored. Prior to completion of the restoration, a fire destroys the car. Explain what the consequences of the destruction of the car are.
- 8 years ago
- how do rockets act?what do they do?
- Education: Critical Thinking.
- Desi of New York sells its products to customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. On December 16,...
- Need HS Junior Geometry HW ASAP -PG 347 - #1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 17
- ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING EDUCATION American Accounting AssociationVol. 26, No. 4 DOI: 10.2308/iace-500532011pp. 797–806Home Heaters: A Holistic View of theFinancial StatementsM....
- As an economist, you have been asked to address a meeting of a group of international professionals to explain the...
- i have my math labs plus due which are done online can someone help
- I need helps with Accounting homework
- topic on average number of hours spent bathing
- When conducting a detailed analysis, explain the method technic of operations review. Explain how it allows both supervisors and employees to work together to analyze workplace accidents, failures, and incidents. Is this a successful method? What are some
follow the below attchemnet on recomenadtions that the teacher wantswith the bold red etc..
Conduct an Internet search to locate newspaper or …8 years ago
In a 1-2 page paper discuss the following case study by applying the knowledge you gained through this week's studies.If necessary, you can conduct outside research to locate information that …8 years ago