Essay; show all work. Consider that the age, x, of a unicorn in human equivalent years can be given by...thug4u_2001
Essay; show all work. Consider that the age, x, of a unicorn in human equivalent years can be given by the formula f(x) = - 0.001518x4 + 0.067326x3 – 1.4367x2 + 12.46x + 2.914. When a unicorn is 2.5 years old, what is its age in human equivalent years? What about when it is 12 years old?
- 9 years ago
- Can you do homework 6??
- How to subtract percents
- what is the longest the court has gone while missing 1 member
- the formula equivelent to d = rt
- 29.79 X 6 87.66 X 8 132.04 X 5 172.39 X 6 281.12 X 11 Working out please x w
- Compare and Contrast Biosphere, ecosystem
- Sara earns 5% interest on her $2,500 certificate of deposit. How much simple interest will Sara earn in 3 years?
- What were the cash and cash equivalents reported by Coca-Cola and PepsiCo at the end of 2009? What does each company classify as cash equivalents?
- We are learning about Accidents of Style, Charles Harrington Elster. The worksheet is called "How Accident-Prone Are You?" There are several...