ESSAY ON CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF INSOMNIAabbey621
Write an academic essay where you show a clear relationship between cause and effect, YOUR TOPIC IS THE CAUSES OF INSOMNIA AND THE EFFECTS ON THE HUMAN BODY AND MIND.
- You will write your essay in the third person. DO NOT USE THE WORDS, I, WE, YOU, US, ME
- You need a minimum of three sources for your essay. PLEASE USE THE 3 ATTACHMENTS PROVIDED AS SOURCES. BELOW ARE THE 3 CITATIONS.
- Buysse, Daniel J. "Insomnia." Jama 309.7 (2013): 706-716. MEDLINE Complete. Web. 19 Feb. 2017.
- Mackie, Susan, and John W. Winkelman. "Insomnia." Psychiatric Annals, vol. 45, no. 1, 2015., pp. 14-18 ProQuest Central, https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy2.apus.edu/docview/1769607866?accountid=8289.doi:http://dx.doi.org.ezproxy2.apus.edu/10.3928/00485713-20150106-04.
- Colten, Harvey R., and of Medicine (U.S.), Committee on Sleep Medicine and Research Staff Institute. Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation, edited by Harvey R. Colten, and of Medicine (U.S.), Committee on Sleep Medicine and Research Staff Institute, National Academies Press, 2006. ProQuest Ebook Central, http://ebookcentral.proquest.com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/lib/apus/detail.action?docID=3378140.
- Integrate the sources using MLA format.
- All essays should be MINIMUM of 900 words, in MLA format.
- NO PLAGIARISM, NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, NO LATENESS.
- 4 years ago
- sammary for sourse attaced
- Write an 800-1,000-word essay on your personal worldview. Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term "spirituality," and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism. Primarily, address the following seven b
- Discussion Question
- English Lit
- Internal - Evaluate the mission statement ( Starbucks ) is the company
- Climate change is now widely recognized as one of the major problems facing the globe. In order to counter this...
- for katetutor
- Ch 7
- World trade organization
- C++ BASIC programming