Essay on American Federal Goverment
- Select your essay topic by visiting website and reading articles from one of the chapter options below
- Write a short essay (two or three paragraphs: minimum 6 sentences) include the following:
- explain why you decided to research that topic
- how does it relate to the chapter(s) covered in this module
- discuss whether you consider this site a good tool for learning about American politics.
- Read your answers and use spell check before submiting them. You can only submit this assignment once. Paste your final essay in the dropbox below or attach as a Word document.
Note: Written Requirement: All assignments must be written using proper English grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Four (4) points will be deducted for each spelling, grammatical, and/or punctuation error. Work that contains more than five (5) spelling, grammatical, and/or punctuation errors; or work that does not meet the minimum number of sentences required will receive a grade of F ('0' points).
Instructor reserves the right to submit all written work to Turnitin.com to verify originality.
Chapter 1: Introduction: The Citizen and Government
- DiversityInc provides information about the issues affecting American minorities. http://www.diversityinc.com
- For Democracy is an independent web site that provides information on the history of American democracy. http://www.fordemocracy.com
- Future of Freedom Foundation provides information on efforts to protect freedom in the United States. http://www.fff.org
- Mobilize.org provides inormation on issues affecting America's youth. http://mobilize.org
Chapter 2: The Founding and the Constitution
- Archiving Early America provides articles, images and historical primary sources from America's formative years. http://www.earlyamerica.com
- National Constitution Center located in Philadelphia provides instructional analysis of the U.S. Constitution. http://constitutioncenter.org
- The PBS Liberty Series on the American Revolution provides information on historical events during the Revolutionary War. http://www.pbs.org/ktca/liberty
Chapter 3: Federalism
- Council of State Governments provides information on current state-federal policy issues. http://www.csg.org
- Governing.com provides information on state-federal issues. http://www.governing.com
- National Conference of State Legislatures is one of the largest organizations dedicated to representing state and local government interest at the federal level. http://www.ncsl.org
Chapter 4: Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Federal Bureau of Investigation's web site provides information on what steps the FBI is taking to combat hate crime. http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/hate_crimes/hate_crimes
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) is the oldest and largest Hispanic organization in the United States. The web site provides information on present efforts to promote racial equality. http://lulac.org
- NAACP was instrumental in the landmark case of Brown v Board of Education. Visit the web site to find imformation on the case that led to desegregation. http://www.naacp.org
- Katetutor: English essay
- JIT Manufacturing
- ged exam "Your Lecture.
- Business and Society Question
- 0.7 divided by 7
- Exercise 1-17 a+b Survey of aCCOUNTING eDMONDS OLD MCNAIR TSAY mba 560 PRPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENT
- Very short spanish assignment reading comprehension-attached
- XACC 280 week 2 CheckPoint Debits and Credits ( XACC/280 week 2 CheckPoint Debits and Credits )
- SUO FIN2030 ( FIN 2030 ) ( FIN/2030 ) 2. Bond. What is the yield to maturity of a $1000 par value bond with an
- Watch the YouTube video “9-threats to internal validity" and tell what the video is speaking about and your thoughts on the video.
- Select your essay topic by visiting website and reading articles fromoneof the chapter options below
- Write an essay(three paragraphs: minimum 5 sentences per paragraph)…