Essay - 2 pages
Do you feel that scientists should be cut out of the policy making process, particularly on environmental issues, when their research is proven and widely accepted and is being ignored and disputed? Politicians ultimately make the decisions, but shouldn't the scientists have a voice?
Do you feel that lobbyists and special interest groups exert too great of an influence and act as an impediment to finding solutions to, and providing the funding for, research for the environmental problems we face?
- Federal Income Tax for Individual
- W8 Assignment "Concepts"
- Impacts of a Borderless Society
- EDU 635
- Diseases tract infection
- Assignment 2: Global Economy: Between Free Trade and Protectionism
- How did mali establish the empire?
- Financial Ratios
- What is the outlook for google youtube video and the likely strategies of the competitors?
- Finance Questions