Read your chosen chapter and review the Executive Summary of the Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for Geothermal Leasing in the Western United States.
Research the economic and environmental impacts of geothermal energy.
Summarize the environmental and economic impacts of the leases evaluated in your chosen chapter with a 1,050- to 1,400-word report. This report must communicate the environmental and economic impacts of the proposed geothermal leases to local stakeholders and to members of the American public. Identify the community members who will be most affected by each environmental or economic impact. Include the following information in your report:
- Briefly introduce your chosen chapter and the proposed geothermal leases evaluated in this chapter.
- Categorize the environmental impacts of the proposed actions:
- What environmental impacts are significant? What environmental impacts are insignificant?
- What environmental impacts are short-term? What environmental impacts are long-term?
- Is each environmental impact a positive impact or a negative impact? Explain.
- Categorize the economic impacts of the proposed actions:
- What economic impacts are significant? What economic impacts are insignificant?
- What economic impacts are short-term? What economic impacts are long-term?
- Identify whether each economic impact is a positive impact or an adverse impact, and explain.
Write a conclusion that summarizes the economic and environmental impacts of the proposed actions.
Cite at least three peer-reviewed references.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
- 4 years ago
- Math Project
- Post Discussion: The Locket
- fin 571 week 1 practice quiz
- Organizational behaivior homework
- BSHS 415 Field Experience I (Week 1 to Week 15 Weekly Journal Entry) / Field Experience Journal
- HR587 Managing Organizational Change Course Project Expectations
- Assignment 2: LASA 2 Reducing Intergroup Conflict
- COM200 Week 2 Discussion 1 Improving Verbal Communication and Computer-Mediated Communication
- Assignment 2