Visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s MyEnvironment site at http://www.epa.gov/myenvironment and enter your city and state or zip code, or location into the location box. Explore the site to learn more about your environment and things that might be impacting the health of its citizens.
- Identify something new you learned about your environment and how it could be affecting health by completing this statement, “I didn’t know _____.
- How could you, in the role of a community health nurse, address these concerns?
Optional: For more environmental health information, you can also visit:
- Environmental health tracking: http://ephtracking.cdc.gov/InfoByLocation/
- Air quality: http://www.airnow.gov/
- Toxic release inventory: http://www.epa.gov/toxics-release-inventory-tri-program
Nies, M. A., & McEwen, M. (2015). Community/Public health nursing: Promoting the health of populations (6th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Chapter 14: Environmental Health
- APA FORMAT
- 4 years ago
- BUS 610 Week 5 Understanding and Coping with Change
- BUS 599 Week 3 Assignment Foreign Market Entry and Diversification Case Corona Beer
- BUS-660 Module 8 DQ 1- What key factors of a business situation indicate the need…..
- creative instructor (my friend's)
- Construction Safety Unit Assessment
- Discussion Question
- managerial economics week 1 assignment calculations
- Summary- Business/CSR
- RES 351 Week 2 Individual Assignment Business Research Ethics
- IP2 MGM 355 Due in 8 hours.