English Writing Assignment 3
Write an assay to analyze the structure of the narrative poem "The Horses; by Edwin Muir" and indicate the following;
Analyze how the poet uses structure to present events in a narrative poem from this unit. Consider how the order of events creates an effect such as mystery or suspense.
• Give a brief summary of the plot.
• Describe how the poem is structured, or arranged in lines and stanzas.
• Explain how the poet uses the structure to organize information and tell the story. For example, consider how the poet uses the structure to introduce characters, describe the setting, or show action.
• Explain how other structural elements, such as rhyme scheme, add to the poem.
• Consider whether the poet uses any devices to manipulate time. For example, explain whether the poet uses a flashback or alters the pacing. Explain the effects of these choices.
• Cite specific details from the poem to support your analysis.
The assignment should be 1 - 2 pages in length, original (free from plagiarism), and in paragraph APA style.
- global warming Tutor Beth ONLY
- Human Services ACADAMICK Only
- wk 1 ethics course
- HRMN 300 Case Study -
- Very easy assignment
- Finlon Upholstery Inc. uses a job-order costing system to accumulate manufacturing costs. The company's work-in-process on December 31, 2001, consisted of one job (no. 2077
- See description
Analyze the Structure in a Narrative Poem
Analyze how a poet uses structure to present events in a narrative poem from this unit. Consider how the order of events creates an effect such as mystery or …