Read an Onion article. (http://www.theonion.com)
Identify the issue raised by the article.
List all causes that immediately come to mind.
List all effects that immediately come to mind.
Find two sources that elaborate on the issue. These should be sources that can actually help you come up with a potential solution. One should be attitudinal and one should be counter attitudinal.
Validate or invalidate the causes and effects you listed.
In general simple terms propose a solution using a dynamic claim. This means be aware of the pros and cons as well as costs and benefits.
Identify a contingency plan that can be implemented if your proposal doesn’t work.
- 7 years ago
- ACC 561 Week 4 Cost-Volume Profit Analysis
- social issues
- Prof Xavier- Business Research Ethics
- 200 words DQ
- MKT 571 Week 1 Individual Assignment -Company Marketing Strategy
- economics power point presentation
- Sometimes the artist’s agenda is political, satirical, or imitative, andsometimes the artist chooses this way to challenge established aesthetic values. Choose a work of visual art, in this same spirit, that was created between 1870 and 1930, anywhere in
- Complete the mini-dialogues with the appropriate words. âÂ¿De ________ son ellos? âEllos son de ________ . dÃ³nde, noches dÃ³nde, EspaÃ±a llaman, Estados Unidos dÃ³nde, encantado