English homework helpcong
Choose a form and begin composing: Your group will decide on the form that your project will take (report, Website, blog, brochure, article for a specific publication, TV or radio commercial, podcast, advertising campaign, short film, grant proposal, etc.). Audio/visual projects with minimal text should be accompanied by a 750-word rhetorical analysis in which you discuss the rhetorical situation, role of the writers in the project, and reason for the chosen format.
- 7 years ago
- Draw a line segment and copy it to the right of the original segment. Explain your steps and justify each...
- CJA 454 Week 4 Case Study Out-of-Town Brown and the Besieged Probation Supervisor
- ACC 291 WEEK 3 DQ 2
- ACC 291 WEEK 4 DQ 1
- Assignment 2: Hybrid Car Research Paper
- acct to Astrologer
- Essential Elements of a Contract
- DQ 1 Genetic Background (***APA Format + References***)
- Child with Phenylketonuria (PKU)