Assignment 1: Film Argument Essay
1. 1. Use your outline to create a 750-1250 word analysis essay on the film your group selected. Your essay must have a strong argument thesis that asserts the connections between the American Dream theme. Your essay must meet this criteria:
- A strong and relevant introduction
- A strong argument thesis statement
- Well-argued body paragraphs that contain topic sentences which refer back to the thesis and provide supporting details from the film and your analyses.
- Four relevant and credible sources (in addition to the film), incorporated in the development of the argument.
- Strong organizational structure with clear transitional sentences
- A conclusion that reemphasizes the thesis statement
- Clearly cited references and quotations using the MLA parenthetical form of citations
- A Works Cited page using the MLA format.
- General MLA guidelines
Attached is the outline that you must use to write the paper, I have listed the sources. The essay is on the American Dream which portrays to the movie the Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith.
I need this done no later than Wednesday by 11:00am.
- 6 years ago
- BSOP 588 Midterm Exam 1
- Business Law 1
- BankAccount Savings CreditCard CPP Solution
- Perform an expanded analysis on the financial statements of a publicly traded company
- You can can find it in the attachment
- PSYCH 650- Perceptions and Causes of Psychopathology
- ACCT 102 Final Exam Questions
- Your journal entry for day #31 will need to include the following information: tell about the food that you eat...
- NOT RATED
Assignment 1:Film Argument Essay
1.1. Use your outline to create a 750-1250 wordanalysisessay on the film your group selected. Your essay must have a strong …6 years ago