Body Language Journal
Spend 30 minutes observing people in a public space (subway, bus, classroom, quad, mall, etc.) and write a 250-300 word journal that documents people's body language and how it reflects the points discussed in Amy Cuddy TedTalk.
Questions to consider:
- What kinds of poses are people making?
- Do you see shifts in people's poses as the environment changes?
- Do Amy Cuddy's comments regarding gender and power poses apply in this situation?
- How has your focus on body language changed your perception of this situation?
- 5 years ago
- ECO 101 Final Exam Study Guide
- Application: A Stimulus for Health Information Technology in Health Care Organizations The HITECH provision of ARRA will facilitate the use of new health information technology in a range of health care organizations, from hospitals to physicians' practi
- Assignment for Mbelal
- Powerpoint Presentation correction
- ETH 376 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Ethicality of Accounting Activities
- BSHS 462 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Leadership and Supervising Influence in Human Services
- BSHS 435 Week 2 Individual Assignment Sampling and Data Collection in Research Paper
- Urgent !! Due in 12 Hours. (EST).
- Summary Notes (Soap Notes)