This activity will help you evaluate your self-disclosing skills. Take the quizzes listed below. They will give you some insight into your level of self-disclosure awareness.
Then write a two to three page paper about what you learned. Make sure you make connections between chapters 8 and 9 and the content of your paper. Using the SHARC library resources, Proquest, Google Scholar, or a similar tool; find at least one resource outside the textbook to use in your paper. Submit it into this Drop Box by Saturday at 11:59 p.m. Let me know if you have questions!
- APA Formatting:
- Cover page with your name, your instructor's name, course ID, and assignment name.
- A body with at least two double spaced pages (1 page = approximately 250 - 300 words)
- 1 inch margins
- 12 point Times New Roman or similar font
- At least two resources cited in your paper (the textbook and one other resource using SHARC library resources)
- APA format on in-text citations
- A resource page using APA format for citations
- Remember that facts need citations.
- Attach as a separate file (Word or RTF document)
- Suggested Step: Submit to a SmarThinking tutor.
Grade Breakdown (rubric)
There are 120 points total for this assignment.
- Scope (48 points)
- Presentation (30 points)
- Originality (24 points)
- Integration (18 points)
- 8 years ago
- BUS204.94: Business Law I[MOD4 ONLINE (3/4-4/27/2013)
- Which of the following are true statements about John F. Kennedy when he was elected president? A. He was the...
- For Deepak Baid - Sales management class Case Study
- International Writing Assignment
- Business Class HW
- just do my homework
- ESSAY ABOUT Analyzing a poem for 4 pages