Shakespeare's THE MERCHANT OF VENICE (ii)
Act V: The Tial
Is the Trial Fair?
1. This paper should have at least 500 words.
2. It should include Title; subtitle (very specific information, something like: An Analysis of Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice, Act IV).
3. Thesis statement that includes Title and playwright, very short summary that explains the subject (to someone who is not familiar with the play) and your main point (your opinion).
4. At least one short quote in each paragraph that supports your opinion (plus a signal phrase and citing).
5. Ending in which you do not repeat the thesis statement, but try to offer some interesting, thought provoking conclusion.
- 4 years ago
- P6-18 Rocky mountain corporation makes two types of hiking boots – Xactive and the Pathbreaker .
- Finance Assignment - Corporate Financial
- Finance Assignment
- single assignment
- True or false? Consider a random sample of size n from an x distribution. For such a sample
- case styudy
- creative instructor
- music paper
- finance problem