Reread "To a Wasp" and discuss whether or not metaphor, simile, personification, hyperbole, understatement, or overstatement were used. Please read your course resource very carefully for definitions of these terms. I there a symbol in this poem? What does the fist denote? What is the theme of the poem?
- 9 years ago
- Write a survey question that might gather the following information."In one school there are 6 sets of twins, 2 sets...
- what is a reason to hate picking up boo boo from dogs
- I'VE BEEN CALLED A "STORAGE TANK" BY THOSE WITH LITTLE TASTE. I'M A SAC FILLED WITH WATER, FOOD, ENZYMES, OR...
- Using the british method of factoring trinomials.. what is the anwser to 3p to the second power-2p-5
- comparative and superlatve form of sheepish
- give 3 example of such committee
- 15 over 7 equals c over 63. What does c equal?
- A bell rings every 2 hours, a second bell rings every 3 hours, and a third bell rings every 4...
- evaluate 3^3*5^2+6^2