ENGL 102 Forum
With this forum, you are to discuss one (1) of the “Historical American Works” or one (1) of the “Historic Global Works” listed in the “Supplemental Readings” section of the course lessons. This discussion will help you prepare for your essay on one of these arguments due during the next section of this course (week three).
In your discussion, state the purpose of the reading and cite the thesis statement (if applicable). If there is no explicit thesis, state the reading’s claim. Then, lay out the structure of the reading to the class, and let the class know if this structure is organized and logical (you may claim that it is not organized – it’s up to you). Let the reader know how this method of organization helps or does not help the author’s purpose. Then, discuss the style of writing – does the style help the author prove his/her point? Finally, study the introduction and conclusion of your chosen reading. Explain how the author ‘hooks’ the reader in, or, conversely, if the introduction is not strong, explain why. Discuss the conclusion of the essay as well, and point out its strengths and weaknesses. Please answer these questions fully in your response (use thoughtful sentences).
Szilard, Leo and Cosigners. “A Petition to the President of the United States.”
Atomicarchive.com. 2011. Web. 11 May 2012.
- CJA 384 Week 2 Individual Assignment Models of Organized Crime Executive Summary
- CJA 364 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Search and Seizure Paper
- CJA 344 Week 4 Individual Assignment Cultural Diversity in Criminal Justice Paper
- cogn psych disc question mod 2
- Discipline 4 (For Lady Hawkins only)
- Nutrition Essay Paper in APA format
- BSHS 342 Week 4 Individual Assignment Personal Perspective on Changes in Adulthood, or Paper
- Assignment 2: LASA 1: Impact of Correctional Theories and Punishment
- Aspects of Forensic Psychology
- HSM 270 Week 1 Assignment Program Planning and Evaluation Paper
The essay to be evaluated is "A Petition to the President of the United States."
The purpose of this paper was to analyze an essay and identify the uses of persuasion by the author and the …
ENGL 102 Forum - TIM KAY ONLY
I need two different documents: Essay 700 words & Forum (250 words thesis statement and outline)
I have attached a previous forum, which the subject is the same. It can be used …