1. Watch a video. You can choose any one of the 4 videos posted (Note: If you choose the “Butterfly Circus,” you also have to watch Nick Vujicic - Love Without Limits.
option 1. “Butterfly Circus,” and "Love Without Limits"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91cgdFCkJ0option 2: "The Real Midnight Express"
option4:Africa's Moonshine Epidemic
2. Reflect on the video you’ve seen. Comment on the following:
Did you like the video? Why?
What did this video make you think of?
How did this video make you feel? Did it make you angry? Did it make you smile? Did it make you laugh? Did you feel like crying? Or did you feel bored?
Why? What exactly in the video gave you those feelings? Was is a sight? Music? Actor’s voice? Actor’s face?
Other than sight and hearing in through what other senses do we experience world?
3. In writing, can we make our readers live through our story as if it was their own life: see what we have seen, feel same emotions we have felt? Yes? No? Why?
4. How? What can we do in writing to fully communicate our experience to our readers?
5. Find a person who watched a different video. Read their reflection. Respond with a thoughtful paragraph
- for Nahor
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Admission Essay
- History paper. 2 1/2 pages double spaced no outside sources
- received an $854 credit memorandum from Gear SUppy Co. for the return of defective office equipment reveived on May 10
- Centervale’s Delinquency Prevention Program
- propose a methodology for assessing the risk in business contracts. Assess the economic impact this methodology may have for the organization.
- What should each service entry of a chart include
- Cost Analysis: An equipment acquisition proposal was being considered by a large health care organization. The array machine will enable the hospital to perform autoimmunity tests (for immunoglobulins G, M, and A and complements C3 and C4) in-house rather