ENG 221 Week 5 Learning Team: User Manual and PresentationResearch-Expert
Begin preparation for completing the User Manual and Presentation due in Week Five.
Select one of the following tools as the focus of your user manual and presentation:
- Student website
- University Library
- Virtual Organizations
- Online discussion forums
Write a 15- to 20-page user manual for your selected tool.
Provide effective, clear, concise, accurate, and coherent written communication that introduces first-time students to your tool.
Include the following items in your manual:
- Table of contents
- Headers and footers that include page numbers, copyright information, and other necessary information
- Appropriate font
- Written instructions for accessing, navigating, and using the selected tool
- Visual elements, such as images, flowcharts, tables, and screenshots
- Effective page layout, including the order of information, use of whitespace, and highlighting
- Terminology definitions, a key to define any symbols or diagrams used, and any other necessary information to help the user navigate the manual
Create a 7- to 10-slide annotated or narrated Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that could be presented in a student orientation meeting to introduce your team's tool.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Speaker notes
- Introduction slide
- Conclusion slide
- Easy-to-read fonts
- Appropriate contrast
- Effective slide design and layout, including the amount of information and use of white space
Note. For tips on how to add narration to your presentation, refer to the University of Phoenix Material: Recording a Narration located on the student website.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE CONCERNED LINK TO BUY PAPER
ENG 221 Week 1 Individual: Workplace Communication Comparison
ENG 221 Week 2 Individual: Corporate Memos
ENG 221 Week 3 Individual: Request for Proposal
ENG 221 Week 4 Individual: User Manual Critique
ENG 221 Week 5 Learning Team: User Manual and Presentation
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it