ENG 101 outline/ statement of purpose/ intro. paragraph
Prepare: As you prepare to write your second discussion for this week, take a few moments to:
- Read Chapters 5 and 6 of Essentials of College Writing.
- Review the Grading Rubric for this discussion.
- Review the Introduction and Outline Worksheet.
Reflect: Take time to reflect on the purpose of your essay “Living with a Disabled Child”. Think about the message you want your readers to take away from your essay.
Write: Use the handout, “Introduction and Outline Worksheet," to create the following for your personal essay:
- A comprehensive outline -see attached file for outline guidelines
- Statement of purpose
- An introductory paragraph
Must be at 300 words. There will be additional work to follow if done correctly for you to do.
see attachment please
see attached file
this assignment is due tonight by 8pm
Your first post for this discussion thread is due on Thursday, Day 3 of this week. Your responses to your classmates are due on Monday, Day 7.
Prepare:As you prepare to write your second …