- 9 years ago
- how many liters of O2 can be made from 342g H2O2 if the density of O2 is 1.428?
- two out of five students liked taking naps. If sixty students did not like taking naps, how many students were...
- The number of unicycles a company sells is a function of the price of the unicycle. What price will...
- find the inverse, f^(-1)(x), of the function f(x)=(-3+x)/(1-5x), if it exists
- Suppose a high voltage DC generator produces a potential difference of 75. kV across an air gap distance of...
- If a 3-d shape has 12 edges and 8 faces, how many vertices does it have?
- Solve for a ans b 4a+5b=96
- american history homework
- a play about cleoptra and hatshepsut
- simplify the following expressions