Energy Entrepreneurship Papertiger_
As the owner of an independent firm, you are looking to invest within the energy sector. You would like to purchase several energy generating facilities, but you are unsure about the short-term and long-term benefits this may yield. Several utilities use a mixture of energy resources, which include renewable and nonrenewable fuel sources.
Write a paper of no more than 1,050 words describing desirable attributes of an idealistic company that produces electricity while elaborating on the following:
- Identify the various governmental agencies used to oversee the energy sector. How do these agencies contribute to the cost of producing energy?
- Identify any environmental impacts when assessing various energy plants.
- How do environmental regulations impact your chosen plant attributes? Explain how investors would exhibit their social responsibility to those negatively affected by the production of electricity.
- Indicate characteristics that would enable the plant’s longevity. Determine any short-term barriers or costs that would inhibit success.
- Identify ethical boundaries to consider when making energy choices. How would you apply ethics towards your energy management strategies?
- 7 years ago
- decision making
- WK 7 DQ 1 FIN 550, no plygiarism and need citation and reference
- Impact of Channels of Distribution
- Williams, Inc. operates a sawmill facility. The company accounts for the sawdust that result from the primary sawing operation as a by-product. The sawdust is sold to another company at a price of $1.00 per hundred cubic feet. Normally, sales revenue from
- Research Paper
- Technical Report
- Do you take an online social psychology quiz?
- Bus Finance
- Market Analysis Needed
- Business Process