Write an analysis or commentary about a story (stories listed below). Focus on the literary aspects of the story. Choose from the following: conflict, character, setting, theme, symbol, tone, or style. Length: 4 to 7 pages. Support your claims with in-text citations from both your primary source (the story) and your secondary sources, the database articles.
Stories to choose From:
Cask of Amontillado by: Edgar Allen Poe
A Good Man is Hard to Find by: Flannery O’Connor
Good Country People by: Flannery O’Connor
SPUNK by: Zora Neal Hurston
Love in L.A. by Dagoberto Gilb
Diary of a Salaryman by Mark Budman
The Cranes by: Peter Meinke
Length: 4 to 7 pages. The 4-7 page length does not include the Works Cited page. The works cited page is a separate page after the last page of your paper.
Sources: A minimum of four outside sources is required. DO NOT use: Wikipedia nor Sparknotes.
Use correct MLA format and in-text citations. MLA format includes a Works Cited page.
- 6 years ago
- Math 3
- Is the drawing of Jamestown a primary or a secondary source? Explain why.
- Do solids have definite shape? Yes, right?
- I need this questions answered! 20 dollars but conditional to the answers be correct.
- English 2
- find the discount and the sales price Regular price:$16 Discount:10%
- accounting exam
- Persuasion research paper
- 17x=251, solve for x