1. When elections for unions occur, the process can be very adversarial and contentious, as many elections can be. Put yourself in the position working on a union election. Which of these 3 roles would suit you best and why, knowing the information you now are learning about labor relations:
Running the campaign of a union candidate
Monitoring election outcomes
Informing all parting of legal rules regarding campaign organization and the election process.
Explain your answer and tell us a bit about yourself and your personality.
2. Read the GMFC case on 189 and state your answer to the problem, as listed in the last sentence on 190.
3. What is your opinion of the philosophy-laden approach to employee relations?
Submission Instructions: (www.turnitin.com)
Any papers/assignments should at a minimum contain 3-4 pages of content (double spaced), include a properly formatted cover page, and a reference listing page with at least three (3) NEW references properly listed at the end of your work. Providing additional references to your assignments demonstrate your desire to conduct additional research on the topic area and can improve your research skills.
With all assignments, include properly formatted in-text citations within the body of your work for each of your listed references so the reader can ascertain what is your original thought or ideas and what portion of your work is taken from credible sources to support your work. It is really important to identify work from other sources to ensure that proper credit is provided to researchers in the field.
- 6 years ago
- awesome tutor only
- see below
- Operations Management
- Change is usually positive, but it can also be difficult to embrace at times. Employees can be resistant to change, while managers may feel that it is necessary for organizational stability. Discuss the challenge of change as it relates to health care o
- 1 out of 2
- Caculus Homework
- 1. Predict what will happen in the following experiment based on what you know about photosynthesis. b. You place a plant alone in...
- Finance questions
- Library-based Research Paper "The_Writer" only
- NOT RATED
Instructions:Read chapters 6 and 7 of the text. While the material refers to both union campaigns and union avoidance, we will combine the study of the two. To this end:
1. When elections for unions …6 years ago