Elements of a contract.MRhelp
DUE: 08.22.14 @ 12:00 pm.
Rosalie, a wealthy widow, invited an acquaintance, Jonathan, to her home for dinner. Jonathan accepted the offer and, eager to please her, spent lavishly in preparing for the evening. His purchases included a new blazer, new shoes, and expensive floral arrangement, and champagne. At the appointed time, Jonathan arrived at Rosalie’s house only to find that she had left for the evening. Jonathan wants to sue Rosalie to recover some of these expenses. Can he? Why or why not?
Remember to justify your answer using information from your Reading and be sure to:
- Discuss the specific elements of a contract.
- Discuss concepts such as the elements of consideration, definiteness of offer, and promissory estoppel.
How would you answer this question?
- 7 years ago
- Project Management QUiz
- Health Influences of the Environment
- MLA format 2000 words Due saturday 8:00p.m
- Business/HR/Performance Improvement Questions
- Compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of the engineering and analytical approaches to hazard avoidance. Be specific and provide at least four examples in your response
- Open Access VS Copyright Infringements
- formal report
- Public Speaking
- Algebra homework
- NOT RATED
Elements of a Contract
Rosalie, a wealthy widow, invited an acquaintance, Jonathan, to her home for dinner. Jonathan accepted the offer and, eager to please her, spent lavishly in preparing for the …7 years ago