Think about the importance of understanding the philosophy behind taking general education courses and how your courses have taught you academic integrity, global citizenship, and cultural sensitivity.
- Describe the implications Stanley Cavell’s ordinary language philosophy has on democracy and education. Provide an example of ordinary language philosophy.
- Examine the ideas of mutual reflection and mutual understanding as it relates to cultural differences.
- Share a learning experience of an ethical or moral lesson based on John Dewey’s quote: “democracy must begin at home.” Explain how that experience has influenced your level of integrity while receiving your education.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
- Complexities in Leadership
- Network Infrastructure #5
- Law DQ
- FOR NYANYA (ONLY)
- Content analysis DQ
- Rhetoric in Contemporary Culture - Sources and Summary
- ronerr payment
- Who can do this work in time for $9 please?
- QRB/501 QRB 501 Week 2 - Learning Team Assignment - Case Studies 5-2 and 6-2 - A+ & Original Guaranteed!
Use the attached sources
Prepare: Read the articles “Philosophy as Translation: Democracy and Education from Dewey to Cavell” and “Philosophy as Education and Education as …
Articles are attached