EDU 671 Week 6 Discussion 2 ( Final Self-Reflection ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )alltutorials
Describe some of your take-aways from this course. Consider all of the topics including use of digital tools when responding. Do not respond in list form. These are merely prompts to get you thinking:
- What concepts or principles have you learned from this course that you might use in your work setting?
- How do you feel about conducting action research now, compared to before you started this course?
- Describe how you perceive the value of qualitative and quantitative data when considering improvements.
- How do you plan to use the knowledge you gained in this course to be a positive change agent in your own work setting? In other words, what are your next steps?
- Include a new, different quote than you did in you r week one introduction. Why does this quote inspire you?
THIS TUTORIAL INCLUDES TWO ANSWERS FOR THIS DISCUSSION QUESTION TO HELP YOU SCORE BETTER
Link to other tutorials for EDU 671
Just click on Assignment/Discussion/Journal name to go to respective tutorial.
- 5 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
EDU 671 Week 5 Discussion 2 ( Writing Rituals and the Value of Writing About Action Research ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )NOT RATED
Writing Rituals and the Value of Writing About Action Research
Consider the image/quote below.
Interpret what this quote means to you in light of this week’s readings on personal writing …5 years ago