EDU 645 Week 6 Discussion 1 ( Using Student Data for Instructional Improvement ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest SyllabusThePerfectionist
Using Student Data for Instructional Improvement
Following your last lesson, you discover only 60% of your students met the learning outcome. Not only did they demonstrate a lack of understanding through non-written, observable formative assessments, but the data from their assignment as scored through use of a rubric revealed the majority of the class did not meet the objective.
Using one of the two instructional plans you previously created, determine the following:
- How you will identify particular areas of need/misunderstanding (what will you look for? See Chapter 6 from Ward, Fischer, Frey, & Lapp).
- How you will address and re-teach with differentiation, so students meet the learning objective?
- How you will employ students in the process of self-reflection and identifying areas of misunderstanding?
- How you will reassess for the learning objective?
- How will these instructional adjustments better prepare them for the impending summative assessment?
Need Other Tutorials For EDU 645?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial.
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it