EDU 645 Week 5 Discussion 1 ( Getting Students to Think About Their Thinking (Part 1) & Linking Rubrics with Students Self-Assessment and Goal Setting (Part 2) ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest SyllabusThePerfectionist
Getting students to think about their thinking
Access the Create lessons worth sharing around YouTube videos link of TEDEd. Take some time to peruse through the menu of lessons and provide us with your impressions. The following serves to prompt your response as opposed to a required “list”:
- How do the lessons in TEDEd promote student engagement?
- What are some ways students are encouraged to think about what they are learning?
- How do these modes of learning allow both students and teachers to assess learning?
- Think of two ways you can incorporate a TEDEd lesson into a typical 50-70 minute class period. How could you deliver it? How could students access it?. Take a look at the NETS-S standards when addressing this.
- Share one particular lesson you explored as well as what you gained from it.
Part 2: Linking Rubrics with Student Self-Assessment and Goal Setting
Chapters 9 and 10 of the Brookhart text discuss strategies for guiding students for the demands of assessment as well as setting goals. Pairing this information with what you learned from viewing the “Be sure to": A powerful reflection strategy video clip (click here for a written transcript of the video), explain how these strategies not only support the integration of multiple levels of thinking for students, but the teacher’s ability to assess FOR learning.
Need Other Tutorials For EDU 645?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial.
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- NOT RATEDGetting students to think about their thinking
Access theCreate lessons worth sharing around YouTube videoslink of TEDEd. Take some time to peruse through the menu of lessons …7 years ago
- NOT RATED
Access theCreate lessons worth sharing around YouTube videoslink of TEDEd. Take some time to peruse through the menu of lessons and provide us with your impressions. The …6 years ago