Edu 3103 Week 6 Reflection
Based on the work you have done in this course and what you have learned, summarize the following:
- Insights you have gained about young children and the knowledge and awareness that are essential to fostering positive guidance of young children's behavior
- Assumptions and misconceptions that can interfere with positive guidance and strategies, and considerations you will use to ensure that your guidance of young children is based on solid and objective information;
- An area of child guidance of greatest interest to you from your work in this course, why it interests you, and a plan for increasing specific knowledge and skills toward gaining greater competency in this area.
Assignment length: 1–2 pages
Other questions 10
- Historical Character Profile - Joseph Smith
- PSYCH/655 Week Two Reliability and Validity Worksheet
- Personal Creativity
- AROKA ONLY- NEED BY 3 PM EST ON SUNDAY
- 10 pages (MEMO) Public international Law
- case paper for Legal Aspects of Human Resources Management
- APA format please and no copy or paste please!!
- FOR MARKMANU ONLY!!!
- repond to student...100-200words