edit my essayUmar
Your evidence is well put here, but you need to explain its significance and tie it all into your larger point. Remember, just saying that poverty negatively effects education is not enough. You need to make a point about American culture (that all these policies ensure that the poor will only get poorer as the rich get richer). Obviously poverty will effect the quality of education; so what? Why is it bad? Some americans will seriously argue that the poor deserve to stay that way; arguing against that view may give you your greater meaning.
- 9 years ago
- Will you please retell the story of Alfred the great for me?
- I need someone to do my situation judgement test with GKN
- m=2/3 thru (3,6)
- Acc211 Fundamental Accounting Principal MacGraw Hill Connect Final Exam
- what is the theme of the poem "After the Titanic" by Derek Mahon
- Suppose you walk toward a mirror at one meter per second. How fast do you and your image approach each...
- what happens to the aggregate demand curve when there is an increase in price levels?
- Steps to patient care flow
- Adam’s Older brother has suffered from chronic depression for many years. Unfortunately, Adam has been incorrectly informed by his...