economics need help paper 3
Assignment 3 "Market Model Patterns of Change"
Choose and research a specific business that is publicly traded where there has been a pattern of change in a particular market model (monopoly, oligopoly, etc.).
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the business and explain the general pattern of change of the particular market model indicating how this change is likely to impact business operations.
- Hypothesize the basic short-run and long-run behaviors of the model in the business you have chosen in a “market economy.” Provide support for your assumptions and conclusions.
- Explain the major factors that affect the degree of competitiveness in your business. Use the data to develop at least three (3) measures (e.g., productivity measures) to show how the industry is evolving. Provide evidence supporting your rationale.
- Research two of the business’ closest competitors to determine the pricing strategy for each business indicating how knowledge of this information may influence pricing decisions in your business. Provide support for your rationale.
- Recommend a pricing policy for the business you chose. Assess how your pricing policy maximizes profits for the business. Provide support for your rationale.
- Use at least three (3) high-quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the profit-maximizing price and output level for given operating costs for monopolies and firms in competitive industries.
- Propose how differences in demand and elasticity lead managers to develop various pricing strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial economics and globalization.
- Write clearly and concisely about managerial economics and globalization using proper writing mechanics.
Solution A+ Tutorial Use As Guide Guaranteed A+ Solution For You
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (1180 words)
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxx Commercial xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
This xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxx of the commercial aircraft manufacturing industry. The industry xxx characterized xx a xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx World xxx II xxxx xxxxxx emerging xx xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx other two players xxxxxxxx xxx Douglas xxxxxxxxx in xxx xxxxx airliner xxxxxxxx (which had xxxxxx room xxx just xxx xxxxxxxx On xxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx competition in xxx xxxxx airliner industry, xxxxxxxx was forced to xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx become a xxxx military leader, xxxxx the xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx from xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx highly xxxxxxxxxx xxx ability to xxxx R&x xxxxxxxxx With the near xxxxxxxxx xx Boeing as a xxxxxx in the xxxxxx market xxxxxx European plane manufacturers xxxxxx xxxxxxx West Germany and Great xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xx form xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx competed xxxx Boeing xx xxxxxx a xxxxxxx xxxxxx structure. As of xxxxx xxx xxxxxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it