econ history referee report.
(each report being 2 ½ to 4 single spaced pages in length—one inch margins on each side and no larger than 12-point font)
1. supposed to be criticed and raise question and also provide suggestions for improvement (talk about what should be done)
2. a. a brief synopisis(tell the editor whether you understand the paper)
b. overall assessment ( one or two paragraph, how you view the paper)
c. area of concern, issue to address, linger questions
d. small part
b. overall assessment
-was the paper well written -was the paper original - was the paper well motivated -did the paper make clear what it was about, what question it was asking, how it was going to answer it.
Originality -does this paper make a contribution to body of scientific literature -does it tell us sth didnt know before -learn sth?
Motivation---is this paper answer question that people care about ---use ur own judgement
Clarity---does paper do what it said it would do ---can you follow?
c. area, issues
-75%of the paper ---show what you know ---one of first issueis theory (is appropriate or not)
--does the paper get history right?
large part- showing that you knwo the literature author talking
Data and methodology
--is data appropriate ---is indirect ot direct method? ----if direct, is the data can be trusted?----if indirect, is the data can be trusted?
--misspelled ---typos ----should not be a large part.
- DB50 Materials Planning
- I need 2 journal articles
- Dennis Wright
- moncler jacken damen Es wurden bisher
- Coriolis effect " two essays"
- Psych 640 Concept Map of Memory System - Team Assignment Week Four
- English class assignment just two pages needed
- natural science guru
- MIS 535 Managerial Application of IT All DQs Week 1 to 7 Devry